- 284/12/3 Vo Van Bich, 4B, Binh My, Cu Chi province
- Area 500 m2
- Number of employee: 20-30
How To Order A Zipper
- Determine the zipper material that is best suited for your application. Refer to our “Zipper Materials” section for information about the different materials that are used to construct a zipper and which may be best for your intended use
- Determine the “Style” of the zipper. You will need to know how the zipper is to be assembled in a specific style to best suit your application. Please refer to our “Zipper Styles” section for detailed information
- Determine the size of the zipper, not the length, but the gauge of the zipper teeth. How big or strong do you need the zipper to be? The higher the gauge number, the larger the teeth on the zipper resulting in stronger cross-wise pull strength on the zipper chain
- Evaluate the different types of sliders that are available to use for your zipper. Auto locking or non locking, single pull or double pull, standard pulls or fancy pulls. Please see our “Slider Choices” section for photographs and clear descriptions of all or our slider choices
- Measure your application and determine the proper length for the zipper. Zippers are always measured from component-to-component and never include the extra fabric at each end of the zipper. If in doubt about the exact length you may need, order the zipper longer, never shorter. Please see our “Color & Length” section for clear illustrations of how to properly measure the length of a zipper
- Select the appropriate color choice for your needs. Ladovie stocks nearly 40 colors of dyed material ready to be made into zippers. Not all material choices and/or gauges are available in every color choice
- Determine the quantity of zippers that you will need. All Ladovie zippers are made-to-order, minimum order quantities may apply based on the type of zipper selected.
- Call Ladovie at +8490-537-2347 or send email to [email protected] Our courteous, knowledgeable sales consultants will review your information and answer any questions you may have
- Ladovie can make any length zipper you require, even 1/2″ increment
- Many manufacturers choose a zipper in continuous form. This is a practical and economical way to meet your zipper needs if your application does not require a separating (open end) zipper. All of our zipper materials are available in continuous form at various put-ups (yardage on each spool) based on material type and gauge
- Ladovie manufactures a vast variety of zippers conforming to Mil Specs AN229, VF-106 and A-A 55634. Certs and C of C’s are available at no additional charge
- Ladovie can design and develop a custom logo pull for your slider. Minimum order quantities will apply
- If your needs require a fire retardant or high-temperature resistant zipper, Ladovie offers zippers made from DuPont Nomex® tape material.
Always measure the required zipper length twice. If in doubt about the exact length needed, order the zipper longer, never shorter. Most zippers can be easily shortened if necessary.
NON LOCKING SLIDERS
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Certain applications may require a locking slider. Locking sliders are assembled with a small pin that nestles between the teeth on the zipper chain. This locking pin prevents the slider from moving down the zipper chain and opening the zipper, until the slider tab is pulled, thereby retracting the locking pin and enabling the slider to move freely up and down the zipper chain.
Non locking sliders are manufactured without a locking pin.
Those applications that would best be served using a locking pin are trousers, pant legs, front of jackets and other applications where you need the slider to “stay put” and not move unintentionally.
Non locking sliders are best used on those applications where there is no (or very minimal) crosswise tension against the zipper chain.